Dec 31, 2013

Welcome 2014!! Happy New Year!!!


●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●
(¯`’★♫♪•♥ WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ♥ •♫♪★’´¯) ●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●

I just wanted to take a moment and review 2013 for a minute. It has been a interestesting year, to say the least. However, that being said, it was an AMAZING year for me book and blog wise.
I joined the BookTube Community in May, which lead me to creating this blog so I could review all the books I read.

I am thankful for all of my viewers and subscribers; all the new friends I have made on YouTube, Twitter and Goodreads. I never would have imagined how many nice people were a part of it and how much joy being a part of it would be.

I am looking forward to 2014 and welcoming it with open arms! I have a list of so many books that I plan to read, and will be reading with some of my great friends I have met this year through a social media network.

I wish you all the best in 2014!!

Thank you all so much, from the bottom of my heart. I hope you all have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

~Jess~

No comments:

Post a Comment