Dec 18, 2013

A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful Disaster # 2 . 5) by Jamie McGuire│ Book Review

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

♥♥♥♥♥

♥Synopsis

You know that Abby Abernathy unexpectedly became Mrs. Maddox. But what do you really know?

Why did Abby pop the question?

What secrets were shared before the ceremony?
Where did they spend their wedding night?
Who else knew about it . . . and didn’t tell?

Everything about Abby and Travis’s elopement was top-secret . . . until now. Fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster will get all of their questions answered in this whirlwind tale of the wedding day (and night!)—and as with all good stories, this one will definitely have been worth the wait.


♥My Review♥

"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."- Travis

What can I say about this book. It's Abby and Travis...Travis and Abby! They are both complicated and simple...they are both stubborn and hot headed, but they are understanding and loving as well.

I had always wondered what happened at Travis and Abby's wedding. I never imagined what was in store for us readers. The reason behind the urgency of Abby wanting to marry him. I knew that she loved him, no doubt but I didn't know the reason driving her.

"I didn't think it was possible to feel so much for one person. He had protected me. It was my turn to protect him."- Abby

All Travis knew was that he loved her and he had a sneaking suspicion that there was more to it, but he put it aside because he wanted nothing more than to marry Abby.

"It's a dove. They're really fucking smart. They're loyal, and they mate for life."- Travis

I can't get into specifics, but this was an amazing addition to this lovable series. Jamie McGuire delivered as she is known to do, and what she does is AMAZING!

I would definitely recommend this but I would say you need to read Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster first.

I leave you with some of my favorite quotes from this gem of a novella...

"A Maddox boy will take you all the way to the edge, but if you go with him, he'll follow you anywhere."- Jane Maddox

"Travis Maddox was the kind of gorgeous every girl dreamed about, and he was my reality."- Abby

I gave this ♥♥♥♥♥ out of ♥♥♥♥♥ on Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED this series, but can't believe I haven't read this book! I'm such a failure of a fan. Love all the quotes in your review. Love Abby & Travis. Can't wait to read this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a quick read and doesn't disappoint!! I'm sure you will love it and wonder why you didn't read it sooner! :) There are so many great quotes that I would have basically posted the entire book here, but I'm sure you'll find more amazing quotes that I didn't post!

    ReplyDelete