Sep 18, 2013

The Master Undone (Inside Out #2.5) by Lisa Renee Jones│Review

♥♥♥♥♥

♥Synopsis♥ 

*** The Master Undone is a part of the Inside Out trilogy, and is told from his POV. ***

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I'll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be...lost. 

In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination--and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life he is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about control he holds in such high regard. 

One women will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...


♥My Review♥



This was possibly my favorite of all the novella's in this series! This was strictly about the "Master" and what happens right after we find out what happened to Rebecca. He is dealing with the outcome of that situation and is thrown into another when he finds out his mother is ill.

He meets Crystal, who works for his mother in New York and she is everything that he is not attracted to. She is him, only in female form. She sparks feelings in him that he hasn't ever had and is challenging in every way possible and full with wit.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has read the series and all the journals. 

I gave this ♥♥♥♥♥ out of ♥♥♥♥♥ on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment