Jul 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!!

I wanted to take the time to thank those who have served and continue to serve our Country; risking their lives each and everyday so those of us have the security and freedom to do what we love to do each and every day! It is greatly appreciated and I believe that we, as a nation, don't say it enough!

I also want to thank the Military Families!! You have also sacrificed your loved ones for our Freedom! You have missed numerous holidays and birthdays with your loved ones, while they are serving our Country! Some of you have even had to say goodbye for their sacrifice!

I can't imagine how you do it, but I really wanted to show my appreciation, even if it doesn't even touch the surface of it!

God Bless each and every one of you!!

I wish you all a Happy and Safe 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment