May 5, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender ad Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books Blog 
- From the Bout of Books Team

I will be participating in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon and am very excited to get some books done that I have been putting on hold for a read-a-thon, such as this!

What am I reading?

  






Daily Updates

Day 1
~ 92pgs ~

Day 2
~ 20pgs ~

Day 3
~ 132 pgs ~

Day 4
~ 145 pgs ~

Day 5
~ 0 pages ~

Day 6
~ 199 pgs ~

Day 7
~ 592 pgs ~

Final Update
Total of 1180 pages.

I ended up being sick during the Bout of Books so I didn't get as much reading done as planned, but am happy with what I did get done!





1 comment: