Feb 28, 2014

T5W (Top 5 Wednesday) News (Even though today is Friday)!!!!


Great news! The T5W (Top 5 Wednesday) BookTuber's are now on Goodreads and it is opened for all BookTubers and Bloggers.

I recently joined, however I haven't decided if I plan on filming my T5W or just make a blog post for it.

If you don't know what T5W is, it was created by Lainey and you can find her BookTube Channel here. Every Wednesday, you post a blog or video of your top 5 of whatever the topic is for that week. There have been Top 5 Male Protagonists, Top 5 Unread Authors, Top 5 Villains and most recent, Top 5 Book I want as Movies.

I just think this would be fun to do and there are so many others who participate and I personally think it's fun to watch others videos or blogs. You learn about new books, new authors and many more.

You can join yourself if you would like to participate in this fun group.

Find more info here on Goodreads.

You can find the list of fellow T5W members here.

Please leave a comment to let me know if you would prefer a Video or Blog Post from me for T5W and also if you participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment