Jan 9, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Update


Hey everyone, so in my last post I shared with you what my TBR was for the Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-thon. Well, if you have been following me on Twitter or Goodreads, you know how well I have stuck to it!!! SHOCKER!!!

I have yet to put up a video on my YouTube channel, but I am working on it!! The video is sitting in my files on my pain in the neck computer...waiting to be uploaded. Go figure!!
So, with that be said, I thought I would give you all an update of what I have read so far.

Books Completed:


Currently Reading:
 










Day 1: 319 pages read.
Day 2: 167 pages read.
Day 3: 347 pages read.

Count to-date is 833 pages so far. I am happy with this!! 

Leave a comment or let me know on Twitter how you are doing, what you are reading, and would you recommend them?

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves and don't forget if you signed up, you can participate in the challenges at Bout Of Books.



No comments:

Post a Comment