Dec 16, 2013

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard│Book Review



♥♥♥♥♥

♥Synopsis♥

Alison, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer were best friends, until Alison disappeared. Three years later, the remaining girls, ow juniors at Rosewood Day, are leading separate, but charmed lives.

After living in Iceland, Aria returns home sophisticated and worldly. Emily is a champion swimmer, Hanna is the most popular girl in school, and Spencer's accomplishments make the average type-A valedictorian look like a slacker. But in Rosewood, appearances are deceiving, and when the girls start receiving mysterious texts signed by someone named A, the past threatens to ruin their perfect present. A claims to know all of their secrets-but who is A? How much does A really know? And what can four pretty little liars do to protect themselves from the truth?


♥My Review♥

Being a fan of the television series Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family, I was very interested in reading this series. How would the books differ from the television show? What characters were from the book and which ones were added only for the show.

I loved Pretty Little Liars! This book was well written and the characters are amazing. They are all so different and they compliment each other well.

I went back and forth with my rating from 5 hearts to 4 hearts, than ultimately rated as 5 hearts. I ad to base this rating on the book and writing itself.

The reason for this was because I had already watched the television series and live it more than the book. I'm sure if I had read the book first, I would give it higher praise.

There is plenty of humor, mystery and tantalizing situations throughout the book. Girls gossip and the gossip in scandalous!

This book basically covers the fist episode in the television series. I plan on continuing to see if there is anything different in the books than there is in the show.

I gave this ♥♥♥♥♥ out of ♥♥♥♥♥ on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment