Oct 14, 2013

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover Anticipated Novella Release


If you haven't heard of Finding Cinderella, then you haven't heard of Hopeless or Losing Hope. If you haven't heard of them, you haven't heard of Colleen Hoover and you must have been living under a rock or something.

If you know me at all, you know that Colleen Hoover is one of my top favorite authors and I have read all of her books. No, seriously! I have!

As a thank you from Hoover, she wanted to give her fans something for all the support for the past two years of her career as an author!

 I personally want to say THANK YOU, Colleen Hoover! You have created and shared these wonderful characters with us and I am truly thankful for this!

On a serious note, if you haven't read Hopeless or Losing Hope, please go and do that now! Then, when you finish, come back and read Finding Cinderella. 

Although Finding Cinderella can be read as a standalone, you will know more about the side characters Sky and Dean (Holder) and the background of their story. So, you will actually understand their inside jokes! 

I am about half way finished with this amazing novella and plan on writing a review soon because I can tell you, it deserves to be shared with the world!

You can get Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover for FREE!! Yes, I said FREE! 

So GO!! Seriously! Why are you still reading this when you can read something way more interesting than me blabbing about it!

Here, I'll even help you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment