Sep 16, 2013

Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 1: The Seduction (Inside Out #1.1)│ Lisa Renee Jones

♥♥♥♥♥


♥Synopsis♥

An Inside Out novella...

The secret life of Rebecca and the men who have seduced her. 
These are the journals Sara never sees, but you the reader, will!

Connection to The Inside Out Trilogy that has recently been optioned to STARZ for TV with Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland w/Johnny Depp) producing and includes exciting clues for the series readers but stands alone as it’s own exciting erotic story. 

The Inside Out Trilogy includes IF I WERE YOU, BEING ME, and REVEALING US 
In part one of Rebecca’s Lost Journals, The Seduction, Rebecca meets the rich, darkly alluring man who will draw her into a passionate, intense affair and tempt her into erotic experiences she never thought she would dare.



♥My Review♥

I read this after I read Being Me (#2 Inside Out) so I had no spoilers who the "Master" was from If I Were You. This can be read as a companion rather than part of the series. I would recommend reading If I Were You since there are spoilers in it.
I enjoyed this novella very much. We get an inside look to what kind of person Rebecca is and the similarities to her and Sara when being introduced into the life style of BDSM Relationships.
This novella of journal entries go over the course of when Rebecca joined Riptide and how she actually landed the internship. How she meets her future "Master" and how she effects him. It also gives you an insight into characters from the series such as Chris Merit and Ava that you meet in If I Were You and Being Me.
I enjoyed this novella and while it isn't a necessity to read as part of the series, I really liked discovering more things about Rebecca and her "Master". 
I gave it ♥♥♥♥ out of ♥♥♥♥♥ on Goodreads
and would recommend to any reader of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment