Aug 24, 2019

New Release | Love Notes by L.K. Shaw




LOVE NOTES CR-20


Available Now_ Love Notes 1


♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES CR-11



LoveNotes_kindle_SM 



There are only two things in this world I give a sh*t about. 


  1. My beloved piano, and 
  2. the music I create with it.
Except a year ago, the music in my head disappeared, and I now live in a world of silence. 

Until my gaze lands on her. 

I don’t know who she is, but the moment I lay eyes on her, a symphony begins to play and the melodies ricochet through my mind. 

She’s my inspiration. My muse. 

Mine to take. Mine to keep. 

Forever.



LOVE NOTES CR-21


♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES CR-19


Love Notes Collage 2


Love Notes Collage 3


♦ ♦ ♦






LOVE NOTES CR-16

Read the First Chapter of Love Notes HERE !


♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES CR-17
A lone woman sits beneath a tree with a book on her knees. A light breeze blows her hair around her face, and she tucks it behind her ears only for it to escape again seconds later. When the wind picks up and the pages of her book flutter, she slams it shut in frustration, and across the water, a bass drum crashes inside my head. 
I jerk upright. My gaze locks on her, and a violin begins a haunting melody. It’s joined by the warm pitch of a cello, the tweeting of a flute, and a nasally, piercing sound of an oboe. When the woman rises and begins to walk away, drums join the orchestra now playing a concert only I can hear.

My eyes never leave her, and the symphony continues to play while she strides away. I jump from my seat and follow her, weaving in and out of people along the path until, at last, I’ve caught up with her. The strength of the chords grows.

Day after day, month after month my world has been silent.

Until now.

Until her.

♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES CR-9

Vote for Love Notes HERE !


♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES CR-22


FACEBOOK EVENT COVER_ LK SHAW BEGGING BOOK

JOIN HERE!


FACEBOOK EVENT COVER Release Party 2 LK SHAW

JOIN HERE!


♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES RD



GOODREADS GIVEAWAY-3

ENTER HERE !



♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES CR-14

Enter to win the Release Giveaway HERE !


♦ ♦ ♦


LOVE NOTES CR-12

14568038_534179543445959_4157347935837929559_n 


LK Shaw is a physical therapist assistant by day and author by night. She resides in South Carolina with her high maintenance beagle mix dog, Miss P, who should probably just have her own Instagram account. An avid reader since childhood, she became hooked on historical romance novels in high school. She now reads, and loves, all romance sub-genres, with erotic romance and romantic suspense being her favorite. LK enjoys traveling and chocolate. Her books feature hot alpha heroes and the strong women they love.

LOVE NOTES CR-13
84faf-website 481e5-facebook black icons-twitter 1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2 ed575-newsletter
bookbub group icon - black


♦ ♦ ♦


HOSTED BY TNS MAIN
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold
MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM



No comments:

Post a Comment