Dec 31, 2017

Looking back on my 2017 and all the books I read!

I thought I would end this years Blog with all the books I read in 2017. I haven't completed reviews for all of these, but some are up and some will be up later in 2018.
These aren't in really any particular order either.
I read 68 books this year and some of them were re-reads for me!!
Goodreads Bookshelf List 
Have you read any of these and how many books did you read in 2017?
Do you plan on doing the Goodreads Reading Challenge in 2018? If so, what is your goal number of books to read?
I hope 2017 treated you well and you were able to go on many journeys that so many books take one on!
I want to do so much more here on this blog in 2018 and I want to thank all of you who have stuck the dry spells and reading slumps out with me!
I hope 2018 brings you all much joy and happiness with everything you do!!








No comments:

Post a Comment