Mar 15, 2015

REVIEW│Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren


♥♥♥


"One-night stands are suppose to be with someone convenient, or wickedly persuasive, or regrettable. They aren't suppose to be with someone like him."
But after a crazy Vegas weekend celebrating her college graduation-and terrified of the future path she knows is a a cop-out- Mia Holland makes the wildest decision of her life: follow Ansel Guillaume- her sweet, filthy fling- to France for the summer and just...play
When feelings begin to develop behind the provocative roles they take on, and their temporary masquerade adventures begin to feel real, Mia will have to decide if she belongs in the life she left because it was all wrong, or in the strange new one that seems worlds away.


Being one who loved Beautiful Bastard, also by Christina Lauren I couldn't wait to start Sweet Filthy Boy. It had elements that I was expecting and the sex scenes were good, not as exciting as they were in Beautiful Bastard, but they were still steamy. The story took a while to pick up for me. There were places where it seemed paced well and I was into the story, then it would wean off into dull conversation and not what I was looking for!

 I really can't get much more into it without giving spoilers which I rarely do and I don't think this is one of those cases where it is!

I gave this ♥♥♥ out of ♥♥♥♥♥ on Goodreads because while I didn't love it, I did like it as an entire book. I would recommend it to those who loved Beautiful Bastard, but beware it isn't has hot or funny as Beautiful Bastard!



No comments:

Post a Comment