Apr 15, 2014

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams│Review


♥♥♥♥♥

Synopsis

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was, until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was suppose to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview -- a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...

Book 1 in a three part Erotic Romance Series.


♥My Review♥

After the first five words, I was hooked! Not to mention as I continued reading the synopsis, I had to meet the man behind the rules. The man who had this huge particular appetite. I had to know what turned his world completely upside down.

This was a fast read for me. Like I said, I was hooked just by the first five words of the synopsis. This was a page turner. The writing was amazing and the words flowed so well and so fast, I didn't realize I had read the entire book only within two and a half hours with only several interruptions.

I really liked the characters and I loved the banter between the two main characters. Even though Andrew was a dirt bag throughout the book, I didn't mind at all. I still loved him when he was the biggest ass! I understood why Aubrey said what she said, however I felt like that was cheating the system.

Now, that ending!!! 

I cannot wait to read the next book which is expected to be released April 17, 2013 according to Goodreads.

I gave ♥♥♥♥♥ out of ♥♥♥♥♥ on Goodreads and HIGHLY recommend this book!


♥Author♥
Whitney Gracia Williams

A self diagnosed candy addict, travel junkie, and hypochondriac, Whitney Gracia Williams LOVES to write about characters that make you laugh, cry, and want to (in the case of Selena Ross) reach through your Kindle and slap them.

She is the "imaginary bestselling" author of the Jilted Bride Series, Mid Life Love, Wasted Love, and Captain of my Soul.

When she's not locked inside her room, feverishly typing away on her laptop, she can be found here:
Website ~

She also loves emails from her readers, so if you want to tell her how much you loved (or hated) her stories, email her at
whitgracia@gmail.com

Look for Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt #2









No comments:

Post a Comment